We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fuelled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Your daily pitch
Are you looking for your next role within a dynamic HR environment? Do you have previous HR and payroll experience or a qualification in HR? You could also be a payroll professional who is looking to make the move into an HR role? Would you describe yourself as reliable and detail-oriented? If so, our Human Resources department may be the ideal environment for you. We are looking to hire an HR Assistant (m/f/x) to join our HR Operations team in Malta. You will provide support and expertise to employees by being the first point of contact with regards to all types of HR administrative queries. You will have experience of running payroll processes and a strong customer service attitude.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a HR Assistant (m/f/x) to join the team!
Your playing field
- You will provide an excellent level of support for employees based in Malta on HR administration matters.
- You will create and provide a diverse range of HR documentation including but not limited to letters, contract amendments and ad-hoc HR paperwork.
- You will ensure that all on and off-boarding procedures are completed in a timely manner and that the appropriate departments and authorities are updated accordingly.
- Maintaining and updating HR high-quality data in our HR systems will fall under your scope of responsibilities.
- You will support with monthly payroll processes for all Maltese entities.
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Experienced. You have either a diploma in HR or a university degree in an HR-related or similar field and are looking to advance in your HR career. Experience in an HR administrative role and experience in payroll would be preferable.
- Tech Savvy. Good knowledge and experience in working with HR systems are essential.
- Collaborative. You will work with other departments across Tipico to achieve our goals.
- Enthusiastic. You demonstrate a passion for providing a professional and positive experience for our employees.
- Resilient. You thrive by working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Established international group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and professional growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible.
- Competitive package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, insurances (private health, dental, private accident, sickness and life) and free parking.
- On-site childcare. We’ve got a game plan to support you and your 3+ year old kids.
- Sports incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a gym membership of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored charity and team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Think a career at Tipico’s right for you? Apply now and join our winning team!
If you have any questions or comments about this role, our TA team is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels.
We look forward to your application!
Tipico – KMP-86857