We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fuelled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day.
Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for an HR Assistant to join the team!
Do you have previous HR experience? Would you describe yourself as reliable and detail oriented? If so, our Human Resources department may be the ideal environment for you. Our HR Assistant will provide support and expertise to employees by being the first point of contact with regards to all HR administrative queries including benefits and HR policies. The role holder will also support the payroll process.
Your Playing Field
- You will provide a strong level of support for employees based in Malta on HR administration matters.
- You will create and provide any requested HR documentation including but not limited to letters, contract amendments and ad-hoc HR paperwork.
- You will ensure that all on and off boarding procedures are completed in a timely manner and the appropriate departments and authorities are updated accordingly.
- Maintaining and updating HR data in our HR systems will fall under your scope of responsibilities.
- You will manage the administration of employee benefits and related paperwork such as maternity and work permit applications.
- You will support the monthly payroll processes for all Maltese entities.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experienced. You have a university degree and are looking to take the first step of your HR career or you have some experience in an HR administrative role.
- Tech Savvy. Good knowledge and experience of working with HR systems are essential.
- Collaborative. You will work with the finance team and other internal departments in providing HR data for internal reporting purposes and process HR-related invoices.
- Enthusiastic. You demonstrate a passion for providing a professional and positive experience for employees.
- Resilient. You thrive by working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
This is how we score with you:
- Established international group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and professional growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible.
- Competitive package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored charity and team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Tipico – KMP-62283