We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Cleaner to join the team!
The colleagues working in the Office Management department are responsible for everything that is related to office administration. The team supports all employees in different back and front office tasks. They work closely with the HR department.
The purpose of this role is to provide an excellent cleaning service to the offices. The role holder will ensure that all office areas are kept clean and that the main service areas are in order.
Your playing field:
- Cleaning the office building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming, and using the scrubber and steamer machine
- Cleaning the office area including desks, chairs, and monitors and polishing furniture and fixtures including glass
- Servicing, cleaning, and maintaining supplies in all bathrooms
- Cleaning kitchen areas including coffee machines, fridges, freezer, ovens, and microwaves and unloading dishwashers
- Setting up meeting rooms and lunch areas as necessary
- Assisting with any deep cleaning tasks related to office moves and refurbishments
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Understanding of different cleaning products and techniques
- Willing to work shifts including weekends and public holidays on a rotation basis.
- Available on call, where necessary
- Reliable, punctual, and a good team player, with a hands-on approach and attitude
- Takes pride in their work
- Fluency in English, and preferably also Maltese is required for this job.
- Exemplifies our values – trust, passion, and progress
- Open and clear communicator
- Energetic, positive, and motivating personality
- Methodical and well-organized approach to work with the ability to multi-task
This is how we score with you:
- Established international group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and professional growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary, private health and dental insurance, and free parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year-old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Gym allowance. Because we love sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open-plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored charity and team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
If you have any questions or comments about this role, Kim from the talent acquisiton team at Tipico is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out directly to her by calling on +356 99995710 or reach out to us on our social media channels.
Think a career at Tipico is right for you? Apply now and join our winning team!
We look forward to your application!
Tipico – KMP-82346