We are looking for a self-motivated and alert individual who can excel in a fluid environment and who is excited about working in an organised and professional setup. We are on the lookout for people who are able to think on their feet, have an eye for detail and are excited about excellent service and people, to fill the full-time post of Administration Clerk.
The candidate will provide administrative support that furthers the goals, activities, and objectives of the department.
Responsibilities of the chosen candidate will include:
- Formulating reports and statistical information for management;
- Tracking and chasing any outstanding documentation;
- Assisting with end-of-month routines;
- Collaborating with the various departments within the company;
- Assisting in prioritising workloads;
- Handling meeting room calendars;
- Maintaining customer data;
- Handling and maintaining control of office supplies and organising office maintenance jobs;
- Dealing with the day-to-day generic administrative duties;
- Completing ad hoc projects as assigned.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Possess an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure;
- Able to work in a teamwork environment and on own initiative;
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment;
- Highly organised;
- Good telephone persona;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Previous experience in a similar post would be an asset.
Thomas Smith Shipping – KMP-77615