We are looking for a Human Resources Executive to assist in managing our company’s recruiting, learning and development, and employee performance programmes. If you have an excellent work ethic, enjoy working with people and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this job could be the one for you.
We’re looking for an HR Executive who will be reporting to the HR Director and will be responsible for ensuring our people have an exceptional employee experience throughout their Thomas Smith journey.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong rapport-building skills, have a background in Human Resources departments and knowledge of employee legislation.
Your role as Human Resources Executive will incorporate:
- Handling the recruitment process of all team members;
- Supporting performance management, talent management initiatives, wellbeing programmes, and reward and recognition;
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff;
- Assisting with training coordination;
- Contributing to employee relations, discussions, and negotiations;
- Coordinating events;
- Supporting, guiding, and advising management on HR matters;
- Participate in developing organisational guidelines and procedures;
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees;
- Recommend and execute ideas for HR and employer branding initiatives;
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates;
- Assisting and supporting management in ad-hoc tasks such as reporting exercises as the need arises.
- Efficient HR administration;
- Experience working in an HR position;
- Excellent record-keeping skills;
- Fantastic people skills, knowledge of HR functions and best practices;
- A flexible working approach and a can do attitude;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Proficient in using Microsoft suite;
- Familiarity with human resources management systems and / or applicant tracking systems;
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of Maltese employment law;
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines;
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Preference will be given to candidates having a diploma in human resources.
In this role, you will be able to leave your mark and contribute towards taking our HR team to the next level.
Thomas Smith Group – KMP-77401