An exciting opportunity to join our fantastic team as a part-time Accounts Clerk and get hands-on experience for individuals who aspire to a career in the world of finance has become available at the Xara Collection!
If you’re a self-starter who enjoys having a varied working load and thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Come and join an exciting company which is expanding quickly and looking for the right people to come and join our teams. In return, we develop individuals to be the best they can be and help them along their career paths.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reconciliation on daily cash takings and deposits.
- Posting of invoices, payments, and receipts.
- Reconciliation on creditor statements.
- Issuing debtor statements and debtor chasing.
- Petty cash postings and reconciliation.
- Other reconciliations may be required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- This post calls for a reliable, meticulous individual with an eye for detail and with the ability to multi-task and work on their own initiative together with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1-year of working experience in administration.
- Hospitality working experience is considered an asset.
Sound tempting? If you identify yourself in this profile, then this might be the opportunity you were waiting for! Wait no further and send your application.
The Xara Palace – KMP-74478