At The Westin Dragonara Resort, the foundation of what we do and who we are; of how we deliver the very best in our guest and team experience, is our decision to collectively rise. Just as we are committed to empowering our guests’ pursuit of their well-being while travelling, we are equally committed to supporting our team members’ journey toward reaching their full potential. We offer more than a career; we offer an investment in you becoming the best version of yourself that you can possibly be.
In this role, the Rooms Controller plays an integral part in the successful drive of room revenue, by maximizing the hotel’s room categories to achieve the hotel’s budgeted Average Daily Rate (ADR) and Revenue Per Occupied Room (RevPAR) goals. The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Revenue Management to identify and implement revenue strategies in the marketplace. The team member will also work closely with the Reservations Manager and Front Office Manager to execute the hotel’s revenue management strategy at the front office and will report directly to the DORM with daily support and leadership from the Front Office and Reservation Managers.
- In possession of a diploma in business administration, hospitality management or a related field
- Front desk or hotel reservations experience preferred
- 2+ years of customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Excel skills involving data consolidation and report generation
- Basic math skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
The Westin Dragonara Resort – KMP-82401