At The Westin Dragonara Resort, the foundation of what we do and who we are; of how we deliver the very best in our guest and team experience, is our decision to collectively rise. Just as we are committed to empowering our guests’ pursuit of their well-being while travelling, we are equally committed to supporting our team members’ journey toward reaching their full potential. We offer more than a career; we offer an investment in you becoming the best version of yourself that you can possibly be.
Working within the Sales team the successful candidate will be responsible for responding to all group enquiries, and preparation of sales materials in support of the Sales Managers with the ultimate aim of maximising room, food and beverage as well as conference and banqueting business from a defined account base as well as supporting the administrative needs of the sales process.
The role must demonstrate sales support with high energy levels and consistently provide high levels of customer service in accordance with Marriott’s standards and programmes.
This position requires organizational skills, an outgoing character, a degree of self-motivation and the ability to work unsupervised using own initiative.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in the English language both written and verbal;
- In possession of a degree from the University of Malta, Institute of Tourism Studies or equivalent;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills together with great attention to detail;
- Excellent knowledge of Opera Sales and catering, Microsoft Office applications and other Marriott sales tools such as MI Sales Leads, OneSource as well as the Cvent sales platform;
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a five-star hotel sales environment.
The Westin Dragonara Resort – KMP-75724