The successful candidate will focus on providing excellent service and on creating memorable experiences by making emotional connections with the resort’s guests.
In this position, the agent will have a direct impact on the overall guest experience and will be responsible for ensuring maximum satisfaction from the moment guests arrive at the hotel until the moment they check out.
In performing this role, the successful applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in English and in other European languages (preferably Italian).
- Sound communication skills.
- Having a friendly and welcoming attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Previous work experience in a similar role.
- A diploma in hospitality / accommodation operations or equivalent will be considered an asset.
The Westin Dragonara Resort – KMP-62566