At The Westin Dragonara Resort, the foundation of what we do and who we are; of how we deliver the very best in our guest and team experience, is our decision to collectively rise. Just as we are committed to empowering our guests’ pursuit of their well-being while travelling, we are equally committed to supporting our team members’ journey toward reaching their full potential. We offer more than a career; we offer an investment in you becoming the best version of yourself that you can possibly be.
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive individual to join our hotel team as an Executive Office Administrator. This role will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the executive office and ensuring the efficient operation of the hotel’s administrative functions.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Conduct general administrative tasks, including data inputting, digital filing, minute-taking, and conducting follow-ups on action items.
- Organize the General Manager’s calendar, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings, ensuring timely communication and efficient use of time.
- Attend and actively participate in a variety of meetings concerning hotel operations, taking minutes, distributing them and following up with the attendees
- Assist in the organization of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities, coordinating events, projects, volunteers, and resources to support community engagement initiatives.
- Manage and update the fitness studio’s Facebook page, ensuring regular postings and engaging content to promote the hotel’s fitness facilities and classes.
- Provide support to other departments and team members as required, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
- In possession of a diploma in hospitality, business administration or a related field.
- One year experience in an office environment.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and social media platforms.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Professional and courteous demeanour with a positive attitude.
The Westin Dragonara Resort – KMP-82400