Join the Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection: Where every voyage is a symphony of luxury.
Embark on an extraordinary journey with the Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection, an exquisite extension of the renowned Ritz-Carlton brand, dedicated to redefining ultra-luxury hospitality at sea. As a ‘lady or gentleman’ of our esteemed team, you’ll be entrusted with the art of delivering the impeccable ‘Gold Standards’ that have made the Ritz-Carlton an epitome of excellence across the globe.
The Essence of Excellence: The Gold Standards
The Gold Standards are the bedrock of the Ritz-Carlton experience, setting us apart in the industry and establishing a legacy of unparalleled service. These standards embody the values and culture that define our brand and serve as the compass guiding our every endeavour.
The Employee Promise
At The Ritz-Carlton, our ladies and gentlemen are the most important resource in our service commitment to our guests. By applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity and commitment, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual and the company. The Ritz-Carlton fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual aspirations are fulfilled, and the Ritz-Carlton Mystique is strengthened.
Join us on a journey where every day is a testament to the highest standard of luxury and service. Apply now and be part of an unparalleled legacy in hospitality.
The Global Payroll / HR Manager will manage the payroll function of multiple global business units operating in Malta, Monaco, Italy and France while collaborating within the HR function and across the Accounting and Treasury departments to ensure efficient and accurate payroll processing. In this role, you will also perform HR-related duties on a professional level including payroll, benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment / employment, and employment law compliance. The ideal candidate is passionate about people and proactive in performing tasks that are supportive of multiple responsibilities.
- Processing, documenting, and reconciling payroll data within the respective payroll systems and outsourced payroll providers; processing taxes and other deductions.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations.
- Reconcile payroll data with the accounting system including accruals, advances, benefits costs, bonuses, etc.
- Processing the payroll-related journal entries; the analysis and reconciliation of payroll liability accounts; and supporting month-end close activities.
- Coordinating within HR and accounting to verify employee data and accounts.
- Managing and resolving any issues related to payroll. Respond to employee inquiries concerning payroll ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Support various internal and external audits, as needed.
- Lead significant systems and process changes in the payroll function. Support the HR team in the implementation of an HRIS system, including integration into the international payroll system.
- Set up payroll processes in new countries as we expand operations internationally.
- Performs other duties and supports the AVP, Human Resources with budgeting and reporting, as necessary.
- Human Resources
- Supports all aspects of Human Resource functions such as compensation, benefits, budget monitoring, onboarding, recruitment, disputes and investigations, performance and talent management, recognition, company culture and morale, and training and development.
- Participates in developing and ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures, and all local employment laws and regulations.
- Management of administrative documentation, including employee records, new hire documentation, compliance, and disciplinary action.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in payroll processing or accounting and International Human resources. Global payroll experience is mandatory.
- Highly analytical and excellent problem-solving skills with working knowledge of general payroll protocols, accounting principles (GAAP) and relevant legal regulations.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software, such as Ultipro, ADP, SAP Success Factors, or Workday.
- Solid understanding of accounting and tax implications from a payment level to the general ledger level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- A well-developed sense of urgency and follow-through; able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service to all employee levels.
- A hybrid / typical office environment with quiet-to-moderate noise.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Full-time and frequently requires working additional time outside of normal business hours.
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection – KMP-86770