We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team at The Quad Central in Malta’s Central Business district. This is an exciting opportunity to work at this newly opening development of over 38,000 sqm of Grade A, LEED Platinum ® certified office space offered within four separate towers, organised around a central plaza and commercial hub. The Quad Central will set new standards in quality, professional, sustainable offices in Malta.
The selected candidate will be responsible for setting up, directing, developing, and managing the organisation’s security strategy, in adherence to legislation and agreed regulatory bodies’ processes and procedures.
The selected candidate will:
- Manage and direct the overall performance of the security team, including recruitment, training, and appraisal of the team members;
- Monitor and manage the operation of security, access control, key management, and parking systems / equipment, including servicing and / or maintenance in conjunction with other appropriate departments;
- Ensure that the organisation complies with all required security and associated health and safety objectives;
- Carry out / review security procedures and risk assessments and support other departments with security and safety-related issues.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a security guard license or equivalent;
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Be fully conversant with all Microsoft Office applications;
- Have a good command of English, and preferably also Maltese;
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills;
- Be a team player and have a pleasant, honest and mature personality.
The Quad Business Towers – KMP-68059