The Preluna Hotel is looking for a Payroll Clerk (part-time and can have flexible hours) to join its team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the right candidate will be maintaining the hotels payroll system, compile information, and prepare reports and summaries.
- Process payroll by established deadlines.
- Verify timekeeping records and consult Management about any discrepancies.
- Print and issue or email paychecks.
- Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors.
- Review and verify source documents.
- Prepare and print payroll reports of earnings, hours worked, taxes, insurance, leave.
- Ability to maintain company and employee confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Willing to work as a team member.
- Ability to do multiple tasks.
- Prior experience in a payroll department preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and preferable payroll system.
- Knowledge of standard payroll processes.
- Accounting / Finance skills.
The Preluna Hotel – KMP-52388