The role entails working closely with the Financial Controller to assist in the day to day running of the finance unit, including processing of sales and purchase documents and bank reconciliations. S/he will also be responsible to assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of management accounts, financial audits and annual financial statements.
Qualifications and experience:
- An A’ level standard of education in Accounts or AAT qualification;
- Preferably having two years work experience in a similar position;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Sun accounting system;
- Hardworking and capable of working on his/her own initiative;
- Meticulous, organised and willing to work in a small team.
The Point Shopping Mall – KMP-42927