The Penthouse is a unique serviced-office provider, offering luxuriously-finished private offices, co-working spaces and amenities for rent. We are looking for a candidate with a welcoming demeanour and a customer-focused attitude to join our team as a Receptionist.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Answering and directing incoming calls;
- Greeting and directing visitors;
- Acting as a point of contact for tenants and providing an excellent level of customer service;
- Performing general administrative tasks and providing clerical support;
- Handling incoming correspondence and deliveries, and keeping mail records;
- Managing bookings for boardrooms and meeting rooms;
- Booking travel arrangements and seminars/conferences for staff members.
Applicants should have the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Candidates with training and/or previous experience in front desk and/or office administration will be preferred.
- Fluency in English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Fluency in other languages will be considered an asset;
- A true “people person” with exceptional customer service skills, a friendly, team spirit and a “can do” attitude;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and computer software;
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail and accuracy.
What We Offer
- An agile, vibrant, and multicultural company
- Ultra-modern, luxury penthouse offices with panoramic views and 550 square meters of outdoor terraces, dining and relaxation areas
- Performance bonuses and regular appraisals
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Free underground parking
- Coffee, fruit and breakfast snacks
- Regular social events
The Penthouse – KMP-53845