The Master Cellar has been established since 1999, is strategically positioned in the centre of the Maltese island, in the heart of Naxxar. We pride ourselves in our understanding of our client’s specific needs and provide a constantly updated range of products to enhance the customers shopping experience. The Master Cellar offers the shopper a vast range of fine local and imported wine, whisky, spirits as well as gourmet items, cigars and non-alcoholic beverages. The customer’s satisfaction is always taken into consideration and that is why we offer a specialised service, whereby we help them accommodate all their needs.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible, organised and proactive with a high sense of responsibility.
- Be a team player.
- Experience in sales is a must.
- Passionate to sell wines.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Candidates with experience in the wine and spirits industry will be considered as an asset.
- To ensure that the retail outlet functions smoothly and give direct support when necessary.
- To assist the retail shop manager in all his duties.
- To ensure adequate exposure to customers so as to be knowledgeable about customer wants, complaints and suggestions.
- To tackle and solve problems with agents and suppliers with regard to damaged / expired / inferior quality goods.
- To deal with customer complaints effectively and efficiently and aim for a win-win situation whenever possible.
- To collect, check and reconcile daily cash takings of the retail outlet, deposit such takings and inform the finance department accordingly.
- To open and close the shop on a daily basis.
- To ensure that the retail outlet is well maintained and to coordinate and monitor all repair or upgrading work carried out in the retail outlet.
- To ensure that all items within the shop are free of defects, properly displayed and correctly priced.
- To ensure a high quality / standard of work and service throughout.
The Master Cellar – KMP-50524