The Groom Collection is a growing business in the retail and rental sector that is currently looking for a Shop and Alteration Tailor to join our team! Flexible hours on part-time basis will also be considered.
The successful candidate must be hard-working, good-natured and work well under pressure. Applicants must be able to work both morning and evening shifts, including Saturdays.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with their formal wear attire specifics.
- Carry out client fittings on formal wear.
- Perform alterations to a high standard.
- Sewing and pressing of garments.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have an eye for fashion and trends, with a passion for retail.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Be able to meet deadlines.
- Be enthusiastic to be part of a team.
- Be willing to learn and take on new challenges.
- Maintain a smart and well-groomed appearance.
- Be fluent in English and Maltese (if not Maltese, a second language will be considered an asset).
The Groom Collection – KMP-45771