Thanks to the people in the team, The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is a leading local beverage manufacturing company producing and distributing a range of world-renowned brands, such as Coca-Cola. The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd forms part of Mizzi Organisation.
We offer amazing benefits to our employees, including competitive salaries, health and personal accident insurance, career development, free beverage consumption, company discounts, as well as social events.
We are seeking to recruit a Warehouse Coordinator to join our multicultural workforce.
The Warehouse Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Leading, coordinating, and prioritising the activities of the team members.
- Creating a team environment which is safe, and efficient to work in and acting as a role model of the company’s vision and values.
- Ensuring that team members are receiving appropriate training and development.
- Maximising team performance by setting objectives and monitoring achievements, such as picking accuracy.
- Ensuring that all products are stored according to the stock allocation plan, perform incoming inspection on received goods and carry out FEFO and stock condition audits as per quality plans.
- Participating in monthly stock takes, coordinating resources and equipment, and highlighting any stock variances.
- Ensuring the effective implementation and management of the company’s GMP program.
- Conducting minimum monthly racking inspections and coordinating repairs in the least possible time.
The successful candidates should possess the following:
- Warehouse Management Certification or equivalent.
- Leadership Management Certification or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programmes.
- 3 years + supervisory experience working within a warehouse environment.
- Clean driving licence.
The General Soft Drinks Co. Limited – KMP-56466