Thanks to the people in the team, The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is a leading local beverage manufacturing company producing and distributing a range of world renowned brands, such as Coca-Cola! The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd forms part of Mizzi Organisation.
We offer amazing benefits to our employees, including competitive salaries, health and personal accident insurance, career development, free beverage consumption, company discounts, as well as social events!
We are seeking to recruit a Production Technician to join our multicultural workforce.
Reporting to the Engineering and Building Services Manager, the Production Technician will perform predictive, routine, preventive and breakdown maintenance on production equipment.
Main duties include:
- Setting up of the automation machines.
- Perform preventive maintenance, predictive, routine and breakdown maintenance.
- Ensuring that quality, efficiency, production targets and up-time are reached in the most cost effective manner.
The chosen candidate must have a hands-on approach to problems solving, be willing to take up new challenges and possess the ability to prioritise.
- BTEC higher national diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese
- Preferably in possession of license A&B
- Be a good team player
Previous experience in a similar position or plc knowledge will be considered an asset.
The General Soft Drinks Co. Limited – KMP-47325