We are currently seeking a Junior Brand Manager to join our team.
The main position responsibilities include:
- Support Brand Manager in the development and implementation of brand strategies and key initiatives in order to ensure profitable growth of volume and revenue.
- Lead, under the supervision of the Brand Manager, delivery to sales and to the market of selected initiatives through the preparation of internal requests, presentations, and kits.
- Support the Brand Manager in planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media through assigned tasks.
- Support the Brand Manager in planning and tracking the marketing budget (DME) in line with outlined process and procedure.
- Support the Brand Manager in the development of OBPPC for the brand through assigned tasks.
- One to two years of Marketing experience.
- Able to understand market situations and trends, key channels and trade structure. Can, based on insights, predict trends and incorporate them into analytics and strategy development.
- Good usage of Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint. Understanding and usage of social media.
- Has the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Understands P&L, value chain, as well as basic retail math.
- Ability to collect, organize, visualize, and assimilate data. Able to see patterns, draw conclusions, and find solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
The General Soft Drinks Co. Limited – KMP-78658