Thanks to the people in the team, The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is a leading local beverage manufacturing company producing and distributing a range of world renowned brands, such as Coca-Cola! The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd forms part of Mizzi Organisation.
We offer amazing benefits to our employees, including competitive salaries, health and personal accident insurance, career development, free beverage consumption, company discounts, as well as social events.
We are seeking to recruit an EHS Manager to join our multicultural workforce.
The position will involve:
- Maintaining and continuously improving the company’s environment health and safety [EHS] management system, ensuring that the system is in accordance with The Coca Cola Company requirements, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Conducting risk assessments related to environment, health and safety issues.
- Conducting Company EHS business plan including yearly budget.
- Taking the lead in company EHS internal audit process.
- Liaising with relevant EHS authorities.
- Identify EHS training needs and deliver training accordingly.
Applicants are expected to possess:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A tertiary level of education, candidates with qualifications and / or experience in environment, health and safety management systems will be given preference.
- Sound knowledge of local and International EHS regulations and the regulatory processes.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to motivate, influence, manage and drive results.
- A flexible attitude towards work.
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Fluency in both Maltese & English.
The General Soft Drinks Co. Limited – KMP-55482