We are looking for a highly organised individual who is looking to develop a career in Administration and is prepared to be guided through this development from the very basics. Someone with the right attitude to learn and develop by moving up the ranks. The ideal candidate would be an ambitious individual who is willing to invest time and energy in advancing his / her career demonstrating the potential to continue growing within the role and eventually take on more responsibility within the department. The post is perfectly placed for this, because s/he will be exposed to a number of companies in varies industries, run by a team which takes pride in carrying out each and every task in a professional manner.
Reporting to the Business Support Manager, the chosen candidate would form part of a dedicated team supporting a busy executive in a dynamic office environment. The nature of the job is such that it brings about new challenges every day and the chosen candidate must be able to adapt to these circumstances, whilst delivering results in a timely and professional manner.
Main responsibilities include:
- Sharing in the office secretarial support of basic office tasks such as printing, binding, filing, sorting incoming mail and serving refreshments.
- Chasing up on actions which need to be closed by management by a defined deadline.
- Ensuring all reports reach the CEO’s Office in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all meeting packs reach the CEO’s Office in a timely manner for the respective meetings.
- A natural flair for administrative tasks.
- Strong social skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office applications.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Maltese.
- A highly organised and methodical individual with an eye for detail.
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Delivering accurate results in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to exercise discretion.
The best-placed candidate would be an A’ level student or fresh graduate with some previous exposure to office environments.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Tertiary level of education. Certified secretarial training will be considered an asset.
Working Hours & Additional Notes
- 10am to 7pm daily between Monday and Friday.
- Adequate training will be provided. The salary package being offered will start at a clerical scale, with the expectation that it will continue increasing proportionally as the role develops.
The General Soft Drinks Co. Limited – KMP-38928