The Chophouse restaurant located in Tigné Point, Sliema is currently seeking to employ a Barista to work on a full-time basis.
The ideal applicant should have good communication skills, enjoy working in a team and with people, be reliable and have a professional attitude at work. The chosen candidate will be expected to lead by example and have problem solving abilities.
The following attributes and characteristics are necessary for the post:
- Previous experience in a similar post with reputable restaurants;
- Have a passion for food and drink;
- Ideally able to speak a good level of English;
- Be familiar with Micros operational P.O.S system;
- Possibly qualified from a recognised culinary arts school;
- Possess a valid work permit to work in Malta and a clean police conduct.
The Chophouse is part of Kitchen Concepts Ltd which operates some of Malta’s favourite restaurants. At Kitchen Concepts we are constantly striving to offer the very best of hospitality by serving excellent food, in pleasant surroundings, served by our efficient and dedicated staff.
We believe that our success is also attributed to the staff we employ. Thus, we invest time and attention to developing our employee’s skills and knowledge, giving the opportunity for dedicated and ambitious staff to advance in their career.
The Chophouse – KMP-44614