A vacancy has arisen within The Brewhouse team for the post of Font Office Receptionist.
Reporting to the Facilities Executive, the selected candidate/s will carry out administrative and customer service duties within the functions of the department so as to provide the most efficient, reliable and timely service to support the smooth running of the department.
Main duties shall include:
- Providing the first point of contact for tenants and visitors attending the Farsons Brewery Visitors’ experience.
- Operating the telephone switchboard, ensuring calls are handled quickly and efficiently, and if necessary, quickly referred to an appropriate point of contact.
- Providing call handling, mail sorting and reception for tenants and office-centre users.
- Raising purchase orders and / or invoices as directed and liaising with the Accounts Executive or Group Finance section.
- Providing administrative support to tenants and users as required, in accordance with the support services provided by the company, which may vary from time to time.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, data and research. Chosen candidate/s may also be required to attend meetings to take notes, and minutes or to provide information.
- Coordinating all incoming mail and dealing with correspondence in a timely manner. Chosen candidate/s may also be required to circulate correspondence as necessary.
- Dealing with all enquiries related to the booking of meeting rooms, including the preparation, setup and cleaning following each appointment / meeting held.
Most importantly you need to:
- Have a basic level of education with O’ level certification in English and Maltese.
- At least two years of training or experience in customer service and / or office work.
- Be ICT literate.
- Have a pleasant personality together with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and committed to being part of a team that works on a 7-day roster system.
The Brewhouse – KMP-74646