We are looking to hire a persuasive and customer-oriented medical sales representative to persuade healthcare professionals to purchase our medical diagnostic services. The medical sales representative’s responsibilities include identifying new opportunities to increase product sales, investigating and resolving customer complaints, and strategically negotiating the terms of sale with customers to close sales.
The candidate should also build and maintain relationships with local Doctors and EU Doctors already in the network of the Company, You should also be able to take the necessary steps to develop an in-depth understanding of the latest clinical data proffered by the company.
To be successful as a medical sales representative, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in medical legislation to determine the effect it may have on company sales. Ultimately, an outstanding medical sales representative should demonstrate excellent negotiation, customer service, and consultative sales skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets.
Medical Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
Medical Sales Representative Requirements:
- Degree in Biology, Biotechnology or related fields or;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, medical office management, or related field is preferred.
- Experience in Malta of at least 3 years.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Degree in Biology or Biotechnology, or equivalent. We will consider even degrees in Marketing and communication.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar environment, working with Maltese Medical Doctors.
The BioArte – KMP-78994