Terracore group is an established group growing at a fast pace. We are now looking to recruit a full-time office clerk to strengthen and support our existing team.
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, the primary roles will be:
- Answer phones and greet clients warmly.
- Assist in filing duties.
- Reroute calls to appropriate people.
- Help organise office activities.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners and personal computers.
- Retrieve files for personnel.
- Take and deliver messages.
- Perform data entry.
This role calls for a dynamic individual who is eager to experience multiple areas and functions of the company to be able to grow within the group.
Candidate need to have an O’ level standard of education and knowledge of how to use Microsoft office independently.
Knowledge of how to use Microsoft office independently, however on the job training will be provided as required.
Terracore Ltd – KMP-48358