For our Maltese office, we are seeking a tech-savvy, enthusiastic and service-oriented Administrative Manager for an exciting position in a fast-growing startup environment.
Relevant candidates will be fluent in both Maltese and English, with international experience. Must be tech-savvy and able to set up a Google Workspace from scratch.
The full team is located in different geographies so the Administrative Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, and efficiency. The Administrative Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, liaising with service providers and partners and provide personal administrative support to the CEO and COO.
We are seeking an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Provide general support to visitors
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Establish and monitor procedures for record-keeping
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Key skills and proficiencies:
- Analysis and assessment
- Decision making
- Planning and organization
TechforCann Europe Accelerator – KMP-65008