Tech4S Group, is a fast-growing and innovative services provider with the Headquarters in Cyprus and a representative office in Malta. Our goal is to provide tech-oriented and high-quality services enabling our clients’ growth and success.
Our team consist of IT, marketing, eCommerce and other high calibre professionals with experience in different industries.
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking to hire an SEO Campaign Manager.
As our SEO campaign manager, you will implement, and optimize the strategy of an ambitious affiliate marketing project on various markets and verticals, within a well-established group.
- Implement the SEO strategy in order to deliver fast and steady results.
- Implement effective budgeting policies and procedures.
- Supervise content creation and optimization and link building.
- Analyse and translate data from web analytics into actionable plans / recommendations.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in SEO, content marketing, and digital marketing.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance, and competitive intelligence analysis with the organization.
- Analysis and reporting, defining targeted action items to optimize campaigns and support traffic growth.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role with a proven history of managing high-quality performance-driven projects.
- Complete understanding of SEO tools: Screaming Frog, aHrefs, SEMRush and so on.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects.
- Ability to create and manage cross channel campaigns between both organic and paid.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, SEO tools
- Team player, innovative and highly ambitious with a competitive mindset.
- Keen aptitude for improving campaign performance using solid test and control fundamentals, data analysis, and identifying key business opportunities in the data.
- Proven ability to achieve results against set objectives in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Experience optimizing mobile digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in the online sector will be considered as a significant advantage.
- Breakfast items daily.
- Free lunch 3 times / week.
- Work from a home plan.
- Group medical plan.
- Flexible working hours.
- Personal development allowance.
- Annual bonus based on performance.
- Free transportation.
- Friday drinks.
- Quarterly group events.
The company provides a relocation package in Cyprus
Due to the high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted.
Tech4s Group – KMP-63801