Tech4S Group, is a fast-growing and innovative service provider with Headquarters in Cyprus and a representative office in Malta. Our goal is to provide tech-oriented and high-quality services enabling our client’s growth and success.
Our team consist of IT, marketing, eCommerce and other high-calibre professionals with experience in different industries.
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking to hire a Senior Affiliate Manager to join our Affiliation department.
Position available in Cyprus or remotely based on profile.
- Building and developing relationships with Key Affiliate Partners
- Actively searching and acquiring new Affiliate Partners
- Overlooking the overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimizing deals and campaigns
- Brainstorming, suggesting, and implementing initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities, and increase ROI
- Providing solutions and assistance to affiliates and motivating them to provide maximum exposure and revenues
- Meeting and monitoring monthly volume targets and budgets according to management guidelines
- Reporting on results, performance, and ROI on a regular basis (weekly / monthly)
- Assisting the Affiliate Operation Manager in structuring, organizing and following up on the existing and new projects
- Developing, implementing and optimizing internal processes in collaboration with other departments
- Keeping up to date with any legislative changes or requirements and making sure all Affiliate Partners are compliant
- Represent the company’s interests in conferences or industry events
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as an Affiliate Manager within the iGaming industry is mandatory
- Strong negotiator with excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Detailed-oriented and well-organized individual
- Effectively manage and own project timelines and business targets
- Ability to understand and interpret data to make informed decisions and drive profitability
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Customer-centric approach and experience in managing key accounts
- Ability to always ensure top-quality projects, delivered on time
- Demonstrate a can-do approach
- Experience in project and team management would be considered a plus
- Breakfast items daily
- Free lunch 3 times / week
- Work-from-home plan
- Flexible working hours
- Group medical plan
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Personal development allowance
- Referral bonus scheme
- Relocation allowance to Cyprus
- Quarterly group events
- Friday drinks
- Free transportation
Due to the high volume of CVs received only successful candidates will be contacted.
Tech4s Group – KMP-79013