We’re looking to grow the team by recruiting a Brand Executive who has some experience in the field and willing to learn as he/she goes along. The ideal candidate will have read a degree in a related field and have already had some experience agency or client side.
The role will include the following accountabilities:
- Assisting the Brand Leader in communicating ideas and presenting strategic and creative work confidently and clearly to senior channel marketing clients as well as other areas of the business.
- Adding value through a keen and evolving knowledge of all facets of digital advertising, staying at the forefront of the regular changes to technology and best practice as well as looking for opportunities that could be of benefit to the client portfolio.
- Produce all standard account management documents quickly and efficiently (e.g. contact reports, status reports and timelines) supervised by the Brand Leader.
- Building good relationships with clients and becoming a trusted and safe pair of hands.
- Preparing media schedules and liaising with media pre-booking of schedules.
- Collateral production – working with the creative team to produce a variety of material.
- Obtaining quotes from third party suppliers for off-line marketing campaigns and managing projects through to completion.
- Sourcing suppliers (locally and abroad) to meet client needs.
- Keeping up to date with local media programming and upcoming advertising opportunities.
- Producing copy for collateral pieces and advertising on and off-line.
- Event coordination and planning including organising and managing photo / video shoots.
- Preparing and distributing media releases and media kits.
TBWAANG – KMP-38764