Our client, who operates in the telecoms industry, is strengthening their development team and recruiting a Frontend Developer. Working on exciting digital transformation projects with other stakeholders, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing the company’s online platforms using the latest technologies.
Working in an agile environment, we are looking for individuals who:
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience developing public web applications, using TypeScript and ReactJS;
- Have experience with managing state, using libraries like Redux or MobX;
- Have experience with CSS-in-JS libraries, like Emotion;
- Have experience interfacing with RESTFul APIs and SOAP Web Services;
- Have experience with JS Testing libraries like Jest and React Testing Library;
- Have a good understanding of User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design Fundamentals;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Analytical and problem solving;
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize work accordingly;
- Can work well with others;
- Holds good communication skills with a good command of the English language.
Tailwag Recruitment – KMP-61088