SV Beauty Limited forms part of the VJ Salomone Group of Companies. The established joint venture company brings together the reputation and experience of the V.J. Salomone Group of Companies and Vivian Corporation Limited, both leading import and distribution companies within the beauty industry. SV Beauty represents a number of international brands such as Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Burberry, Chloe, Lancaster, Max Factor, Adidas, Rimmel, Thalgo, Clarins, and other well-renowned brands. We are currently seeking to recruit a Brand Executive to join our team.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the ideal candidate must possess extensive knowledge within the luxury fragrance, beauty, cosmetics, and skin care industry.
If you have 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role and if you are driven by being a part of a fast-paced professional team, apply today! Our new team member will be passionate about digital marketing, prestige beauty brands, maximising portfolio strategy as well as providing key plans and reporting. Ideally possesses a strong creative eye, enjoys creating successful multi-channel marketing campaigns, promotions and implementing advertising plans in-line with pre-set schedules.
One should also be influential in building and helping to organise our brands through online and offline events. The chosen candidate must be prepared to travel overseas to attend seminars / conferences and new product training and to convey such training to the rest of the team and our key accounts.
Main responsibilities shall include although not limited to:
- Management for the assigned portfolio of brands allocated to the role.
- Working together with global brand owners to develop strategic opportunities to grow the brands and build brand awareness.
- Development of the marketing plan, budget and implementation of the relevant marketing activities including public relations (PR), customer relationship management (CRM), sales tools, visual merchandising, and promotional sites. Ultimately, owning the brand/s annual marketing plan/s, driving sales and ensuring the execution of the plan/s with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ensure strong brand presence in retail accounts, work on retailer planograms, maximise brand experience, driving key strategic sampling and promotional activation opportunities.
- Be the guardian of brand visual presentation in-store, liaising with global brand owners to ensure brand guidelines and visual standards are being implemented in-store.
- Build relationships with global brand owners and report activity, plans and ROIs on activity on a monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Achieve sales goals while delivering the highest levels of client service.
- Develop client base with in-depth and consistent follow up protocols.
- Organise and deliver training to the team and key account clients.
- Willingness to learn, training provided.
- Minimum 3 years experience working within the beauty industry.
- Extensive knowledge vis-à-vis cosmetics, perfumes, skincare products and their application and beauty in general.
- Passion for working with people and a passion to work within the beauty industry.
- A degree in marketing or a related field.
- Fluent in both Maltese and English.
- A smart outgoing personality, with a can-do attitude.
- Motivated and hard-working.
- Computer literate and highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
SV Beauty Limited – KMP-59567