The group of companies is seeking to employ with immediate effect, a Sales and Marketing Manager for the new 200 roomed Mayflower Hotel in Qawra, which is currently in the process of development. The company already owns and operates the Mayflower Hotel and has plans for further expansion.
The applicant must have proven experience gained in the hotel and travel trade industry and be conversant with commercial sales and marketing techniques. The Sales & Marketing Manager should be a committed individual, with a track record in delivering optimum results.
The applicant must be well versed in the use of the social media and digital platforms. He or she should be goal oriented, self-motivated and commercially minded with a strong analytical approach.
The Sales & Marketing Manager is expected to:
- Work within set targets and devise and implement sales and marketing plans
- Increase existing market share and penetrate new market segments
- Provide positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential
- Monitor and analyse sales performances
- Maintain excellent relations with trade partners
- Co-ordinate promotional activities
The Sales and Marketing Manager will report to the Managing Director of the Group.
An attractive remuneration package including a performance-based bonus will be offered to the right applicant.
Mayflower Hotel – KMP-52535