Sunday in Scotland, operating under PLUM BTQS Ltd, is an international brand that creates artisanal luxurious, artistic chocolates, cakes and confectionary, combining sweets with art and culture. Our retail boutique shops offer our guests the highest of standards in customer service.
For our boutique outlets, located in Valletta, Sliema, St. Julian’s, and at the Malta International Airport, we are looking for new members to join our team as Waiters / Baristas.
The responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers.
- Servicing customers, taking orders accurately, and preparing them.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous relevant experience (minimum 1 year), ideally in the luxury sector.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Maintain the highest standards of sales and customer service.
- Have a positive, friendly personality with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Team player qualities.
- Must be reliable and responsible.
- Must be based in Malta (or EU) for an immediate start.
Sunday in Scotland – KMP-86785