Studioseven is a hive of talent and results driven multi-platform, full-service company leading in audio-visual & creative media solutions.
Would you like to join our team and have the opportunity to work in the best venues on the island, expose yourself to a variety of events, where you will learn and develop yourself?
Due to our continued business growth, we are currently seeking to recruit AV Technicians to work mostly within the Conferences and Events department.
The AV Technician will be directly responsible to set up, operate, dismantle and maintain our hardware for different live events, such as conferences and product launches. The right candidate must be creative and flexible, possessing strong communication skills and have the ability to interact with co-workers and clients, often under deadline pressure.
The ideal candidate would meet most of the following requirements:
- Be computer literate and knowledgeable on the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be able to work independently and possess problem solving skills.
- Possess a clean driving licence.
- Be willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Be punctual, presentable and attentive.
Previous experience in this industry will be considered an asset, however full training to our standards will be given to the successful candidate. The ability to operate Macintosh systems will also be considered an asset.
Studio 7 Co. Limited – KMP-41467