Studioseven is a hive of talent and results driven multi-platform, full-service company leading in audio-visual and creative media solutions.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
We currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Storekeeper to assist the Head Storekeeper in the running of our audio visual stores. In this role, you will form part of the Logistics team and will assist in:
- Loading / unloading, unpacking and storing of goods and equipment;
- You will assist the storekeeper to ensure that regular requirements are dealt with promptly and efficiently in the most cost effective manner;
- Confirm receipt of orders, help to organise the store area and be prompt with all outgoing stock required;
- Assist in the preparation and checking of outgoing and incoming equipment scheduled to be rented;
- Prepare goods for delivery and ensure that all equipment is clean and in good working order before leaving the premises.
The ideal candidate would meet most of the following requirements:
- Possess a clean driving licence B;
- Be willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and public holidays;
- Be punctual, presentable and attentive.
Previous experience in this industry will be considered an asset, however full training to our standards will be given to the successful candidate.
Studio 7 Co. Limited – KMP-42961