- Keeping accounting books in accordance with applicable regulations,
- Active participation in the preparation of financial statements,
- Assigning and booking documents,
- Accounting and calculation of reserves, currency valuations, deferred tax, accruals, etc.,
- Keeping accounting records and reconciling them with the general ledger accounts,
- Preparation of tax declarations as well as reports and reports for internal needs and for external institutions,
- Cooperation with external institutions,
- Preparation of bank transfers and posting of bank statements,
- Confirmation and reconciliation of balances with contractors.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in running full accounting and financial books for an organization,
- Higher education degree (Bachelors or Masters),
- Practical knowledge of Maltese tax law and accounting principles,
- Independence in action, creativity, communication and commitment,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel),
- Polish language would be a great advantage.
STS Gaming Group – KMP-59917