Be part of a growing team and make a difference.
Forming part of the Debono Group of Companies, Storage Systems Ltd is the group’s warehouse racking and shelving, sales and after-sales material handling equipment business centre.
Our fully fledged workshop is a fundamental part our after-sales operation. We pride ourselves in offering a one-stop shop for customer fleet servicing and all repairs requirements all delivered with the leading diagnostic equipment and fully trained Toyota and Hino technicians.
Due to increasing demand we are looking to recruit a Material Handling Technician.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the servicing and repairs on material handling and warehouse equipment (a full list of the equipment can be found on www.toyota-forklifts.eu). This work will be done in accordance with the company procedures in order to provide the highest quality service and consistently deliver an optimum customer experience.
The chosen candidate will:
- Have a good working knowledge of internal combustion engines and hydraulic systems; knowledge on electric and electronics systems will also be considered as an asset;
- Be capable of performing equipment diagnosis and system fault finding;
- Reach individual performance targets;
- Be keen to undergo any necessary training, locally or abroad, to expand technical knowledge;
- Endorse company values;
- Make repairs accurately with minimal call-backs (first time right)
- Be willing to work flexible hours if needed, including extra hours if / when requested;
- Driving license for fork lifters and delivery vans.
Storage Systems Ltd – KMP-42916