The Quality department is seeking to employ a Section Head for Quality Engineering.
The role involves the management of the Line Quality Engineering team, management of Quality Improvement teams, co-ordination of Customer Quality Complaint responses and the driving of continuous quality improvements in all front end processes. The role also involves driving local activities of the Quality department in line with Corporate quality improvement programs.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Have a degree in Engineering or other related Science
- Have experience in quality improvement activities and tools;
- Have a good understanding of Kaizen, 5S, Lean and statistical analysis;
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Have proven ability of leadership skills and be a driver;
- Be methodical and able to drive Prevention & Improvement through FMEA;
- Ensure that Customers are giving timely feedback on ECC requests;
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives;
- Able to mentor their subordinates and colleagues;
- Able to handle pressure;
- Be responsible and mature.
STMicroelectronics – KMP-46401