The Quality department is seeking to employ a Section Head for Internal Audit.
The role involves to supervise and manage a team of Internal Quality Auditors in the delivery of process, system, environmental, health and safety audits. In this role the candidate is expected to develop and coordinate the execution of external audits that are customer centric and that are designed to attain effective closing of external audits.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Have a diploma level 5 in a related subject;
- Have experience in auditing activities;
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Have proven ability of leadership skills and be a driver;
- Monitor and analyse the QMS using ISO/IATF Standards, VDA 6.3, SOPs, LOPs and other documents as audit criteria to perform internal audits;
- Preparing and participating in external audits and providing the necessary assistance to customers and internal parties before and during the audit;
- Following up of action plans resulting from an internal and external audits to ensure the effective closing of internal / external audits;
- Manage the GEMBA SOCH & GEMBA 5S Audits – carrying out regular audits in areas that are deemed critical by internal and external parties;
- Able to mentor their subordinates and colleagues;
- Able to handle pressure;
- Be responsible and mature.
STMicroelectronics – KMP-46404