ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
In 2015, the Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Your role and main responsibilities:
- Support the process and production for assembly and testing of high end semiconductor products;
- Improve the quality and yield level of existing and new products;
- Optimise assy and test times and maximise product throughput;
- Troubleshoot and debug assy and test related issues.
Required education level:
- be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical engineering;
- be energetic and motivated to work in a very dynamic environment and able to adapt to the challenging tasks;
- have a smart personality, good communication skills and be able to adapt to continuous improvement practices;
- have sound knowledge of the latest software packages;
- be prepared to undergo specialised training programs;
- goal oriented, self-driven and highly innovative.
We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive working conditions and a range of social benefits as well as excellent and challenging options for your career. Benefit from our international network to foster your personal development and contribute with your know-how and abilities to our common success.
STMicroelectronics – KMP-40625