To strengthen our business within our Malta organisation at our plant in Kirkop, we are looking for an Operator at the Stores to work on a full-time basis in Material and Spare Parts store.
The ideal candidates shall:
- Have completed secondary education up to form V, preferably possess O’ level Maths and English;
- Have a technical background to be able to handle spare parts and equipment;
- Capable of using databases, excel, Microsoft tools;
- Have good communication skills and have an analytical approach;
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of maturity, motivation and initiative;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Be flexible to work as required within the various warehouse sections;
- Be accustomed or ready to work in a warehouse environment and do normal warehouse operations;
- Be able to identify any damages to outer packaging and highlight reserves on deliveries;
- Be able to place orders with Hub suppliers;
- Manage FIFO and deliver material to the line;
- Ensure physical stocks available are shown correctly in the SAP stock management system;
The applicant will also need to manage the forklift operation in the plant which entails:
- Loading / unloading material deliveries on a daily basis;
- Manage the chemical deliveries and chemical / flammable store appropriately;
- Co-ordinate with the scrap management team on deliveries to waste hut;
- Manage gas cylinder deliveries in a safe and appropriate manner;
- Organise / handle write-off stores.
Once received and accepted in the warehouse area, the candidate needs to move these items to the appropriate line storage areas.
Candidates are expected to do lifting as part of their normal course of work.
Adequate training, good working conditions, including free health insurance will be given to the suitable candidate.
STMicroelectronics – KMP-48567