The applicants must have a solid technical background with a minimum MQF level 6 and between 5 to 10 years working as an electrical engineer. Candidate must be motivated, must work on their own initiative and with little supervision. The chosen candidate will be working normal hours.
- Manage a group of technicians and contractor’s staff performing the maintenance, installation and necessary alteration of the electrical network within factory’s premises including 11 kV substations and power transformers in total installed capacity of 32 MVA.
- Contribute in teamwork towards new projects related to upgrading and extensions of production areas and office. Main duties include design and provision of the electrical installation, lights and the cable route for data and telephone points and electrical supply to associated Plant Facilities equipment.
- Implement energy-saving measures and adopt new principles which lead to efficient use of energy resources.
- Organize and follow hook-ups of production equipment to the electrical network.
- Fault diagnosis and correction of any electrical problems that may arise in the plant.
- Carry out electrical safety checks on production assembly lines and inspection of electrical switchgear through the use of thermographic surveys and partial discharge tests.
- Be responsible to maintain good housekeeping and 5S principles.
- Work in a safe manner and makes sure that equipment is operating safely at all times.
- Follow material safety data sheet (MSDS) guidance applicable to work performed, if the work involves hazardous materials.
- Comply with applicable company procedures.
The ideal candidates must:
- Possess solid knowledge of plant facilities equipment and processes.
- Understands engineering drawings.
- Holds the necessary MQF level 6 certificates.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good command of English.
- Be responsible and mature.
- Possess an excellent exemplary record history.
- Be smart, goal-oriented and disciplined.
- Be flexible and be able to make decisions following a diligent assessment.
- Be computer literate.
Candidates should have a mature personality / attitude and are needed to work normal office hours.
STMicroelectronics – KMP-49815