STM Malta is part of STM Group Plc, a company listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange, with trading offices in the United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Malta, Jersey and Spain and satellite offices in South Africa and Australia.
STM Malta is registered as a retirement scheme administrator with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), providing such services to a growing international client base.
In an expanding business environment where success is based on the provision of excellent client service, we are seeking to recruit a Research and Product Developer
The Research & Product Developer will be mainly responsible for:
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Write reports and analyse relevant business data and present findings to management
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Develop and discuss promotional strategies and activities with management
- Attend industry functions, such as events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and trends.
Core Competencies Required:
- A degree in management or a financial related subject
- Preferably minimum of 2 years similar experience in pensions or insurance
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Ability to identify risks
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines for self and potential reportees
Apart from forming part of a dynamic team within a growing company employees at STM Malta benefit from full health insurance, access to a Study Support Scheme which includes paid study leave and course fees and also free parking to all employees. STM Malta works on a weekly schedule of 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
STM Malta Trust & Company Management Ltd – KMP-47335