STM Malta is part of STM Group Plc, a company listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange, with trading offices in the United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Malta, Jersey and Spain and satellite offices in South Africa and Australia.
STM Malta is registered as a retirement scheme administrator with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), providing such services to a growing international client base.
In an expanding business environment where success is based on the provision of excellent client service, we are seeking to recruit various level of Administrators within the Pensions department.
Pension Administrators will be mainly responsible to:
- Ensure documents related to the client’s pension are received and monitor communication and follow up with the relevant external pensions schemes;
- Ensure documents are received and are in line with internal policies and procedures;
- Perform verification checks on the documents received in line with compliance requirements;
- Maintain clients’ record database and other relevant systems;
- Liaise with clients and their advisers in respect of service issues, via telephone and other electronic interfaces when needed.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to an A’ level standard of education;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- A minimum of one year of experience in a related administrative role;
- Experience in pensions administration will be considered an asset;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and possess experience using electronic client recording systems;
- Good communication skills including drafting emails and responding appropriately to calls;
- Strong sense of punctuality and time management skills;
- Able to work under pressure, with or without direct supervision.
The company will offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate with an opportunity to work for a company that is the market leader within the industry.
STM Malta Pension Services Ltd – KMP-61179