STM Malta is part of STM Group Plc, a company listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange, with trading offices in the United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Malta, Jersey and Spain and satellite offices in South Africa and Australia.
STM Malta is registered as a retirement scheme administrator with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), providing such services to a growing international client base.
In an expanding business environment where success is based on the provision of excellent client service, we are seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk within our Finance department.
The Accounts Clerk will be mainly responsible for:
- Updating incoming receipts, outgoing payments and journal entries
- Communicating with Banks and third parties. As well as with other staff members as required
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations and other control reconciliations
- Filing of documents daily
- Assisting in the implementation of internal controls and ensuring such controls are being followed
- Tracing of member’s funds
Core competencies required:
- Preferably an A’ level standard in accounts
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset
- Familiar with the use of MS excel and accounting systems
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, independent problem-solving capabilities and effective communicator
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet daily deadlines
Apart from forming part of a dynamic team within a growing company, employees at STM Malta benefit from full health insurance, wellbeing support, access to a Study Support Scheme which includes paid study leave and course fees and also free parking to all employees.
STM Malta works on a weekly schedule of 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
STM Malta Pension Services Ltd – KMP-62494