We are currently seeking Accounts Administrators / Accounting Clerks to join our team.
The candidate will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Processing day-to-day accounting transactions.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of reports in carrying out reconciliations, where applicable.
- Assisting in both month-end and year-end processes.
- Assisting Accounting Seniors in carrying out ad hoc tasks.
- Preparation of VAT returns and tax returns.
- Actively manage the client relationship which will include other duties such as compliance-related functions for those companies within the Administrator’s Portfolio and other client company-related duties.
- The candidate should be a team player, self-motivated and able to work independently. Must possess multi-tasking and analytical skills as well as an eye for detail. Deliver tasks effectively in a timely manner and according to deadlines set. The candidate should be computer literate and have a good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- The ideal candidate would either possess an ACCA qualification or is currently studying ACCA with at least five (5) passes and have a minimum of two years’ work experience in an Accounting role. Applicants in the initial stages of ACCA and / or with fewer years of work experience in an Accounting role may be considered.
Stivala & Stivala Corporate Management Limited – KMP-78987