Steves&Co. is the brand experience agency, a leading, Malta-based marketing firm. We are an integrated communications agency with an enviable client list that includes: QIVY Spa, BRAUN, Hansa, Beefbar, 56Bit, Unilever and Melita.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Web Developer to join our team. The person in this role will be involved in developing and maintaining websites and be key in the creation of some really fun and forward-thinking pieces of work. This is a full-time post based in Malta, EU.
- Develop and maintain web applications and e-commerce sites.
- Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
- Collaborating with other developers and other teams to develop an effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems in applications during development and deployment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience (minimum 2/3 years) in web development using WordPress and PHP.
- Good knowledge of API integration and WP Rest API.
- Knowledge of OOP and mySQL.
- Experience using GIT or any other version control systems.
Good to have:
- Experience with converting design mock-ups into working responsive HTML pages.
- Experience using Laravel and / or VueJS is considered an asset.
- Knowledge about how web hosting services work, security and caching techniques.
What we offer you:
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team.
- Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team.
- Competitive salary.
- Modern office space embracing the collaboration of the team through its engaging layout and open design.
Steves & Co. – KMP-60082