Steves&Co. is the brand experience agency, a leading, Malta-based marketing firm. We are an integrated communications agency with an enviable client list that includes: QIVY Spa, Braun, Hansa, Beefbar, 56Bit, Unilever and Melita.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Web Developer to join our team on a project basis. The person in this role will be leading an exciting new development project. This is a full-time post based in Malta, EU, for an expected 6-month duration for completion.
- Develop an eCommerce site, with API integrations.
- Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers and databases.
- Collaborating with other developers and other teams to develop an effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems in applications during development and deployment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience (minimum 4 years) in web development using WordPress and PHP.
- Good knowledge of API integration and WP Rest API.
- Knowledge of OOP and mySQL.
- Experience using GIT or any other version control systems.
Good to have:
- Experience with converting design mock-ups into working responsive HTML pages.
- Experience using Laravel and / or VueJS is considered an asset.
- Knowledge about how web hosting services work, security and caching techniques.
What we offer you:
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team.
- Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team.
- Competitive salary.
- Modern office space embracing the collaboration of the team through its engaging layout and open design.
Steves & Co. – KMP-60083