Sterling Jewellers is a leader in jewellery and watch brands but also in nurturing, promoting and enhancing silversmithing and goldsmithing skills to transform previous metals and gems into valuable jewellery. Having in operation over 20 stores in Malta and a fully equipped jewellery and watch workshop, the company is looking to expand and add an HR Administrator to its team.
Main Duties include:
- Assisting the HR Manager.
- Contribute to and carry out HR strategies.
- Organising company activities.
- Maintaining personnel records.
- Managing HR documents such as employment records and onboarding documents.
- Updating internal databases.
- Creating and publishing recruitment vacancies for the various positions required.
- Handling employee and HR related queries.
- Issuing reports when necessary.
- Being responsible for the employment of third country nationals and following up on their rehabilitation.
- Reviewing and updating staff rosters.
- Assisting in the stock control process.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
- The ideal candidate should be fluent in Maltese and English.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Able to work on own initiative while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to adopt greater responsibilities as needs require.
- Knowledge of local employment legislation.
- Competency in Microsoft Office and local HR software will be considered an asset.
Sterling Holdings – KMP-50741